Google Shopping Campaigns
Put your products right in front of people searching on Google.
Google Shopping is a service that allows potential customers to search for, compare, and shop for physical products across a number of retailers who have paid to advertise their products.
Google Shopping results show up as thumbnail images on Google Search pages and display each product’s retailer and price. The customer then selects an Ad, which then re-directs them to the retailers product page. As another Pay Per Click (PPC) service, the retailer is charged each time one of their Ads is selected.
If you want to sell your products online, Google Shopping is the perfect system for driving sales and product exposure. Google Shopping campaigns also offer you:
- Targeted advertising for all your products and product groups
- High conversion rate due to prominent image placement
- Product feed linked directly to your e-commerce solution
- Ability to prioritise seasonal campaigns or focus on certain products/product groups
- Ability to communicate different campaign messages across different product categories
At The Web Orchard we offer a comprehensive Google Shopping campaign management service, ensuring that you get the best possible return on investment. Our data-driven decision making and market/bid analysis allows us to drive conversions and boost sales.