Exploring Brand Image and Brand Awareness Workshop
Brand image & brand awareness – some important aspects you can fix easily.
1st March 2022, 10am – 11.30am
The Web Orchard will be hosting a free training webinar focussing on brand marketing with guest speaker, Carl D Jones. This free workshop is designed for businesses who may be struggling with brand awareness and differentiating themselves from the competition.
Featuring a mix of tips and Carl sharing his knowledge and experience, the session will look at application use for both traditional and digital media.
Overall course aim is to provide delegates the confidence to take control of their brand image and have some knowledge of basic brand awareness techniques themselves.
What can you do this year to help keep your brand relevant and visible? Discussion will include review and application of the follow techniques and opportunities:
• QR codes – purpose and have these can be used for your brand.
• How to define your mission statement.
• Benefits of regularly updating website content.
• How to be aware of what your competition are doing.
• Become a thought leader. Don’t sell. Educate and inform.
• Be consistent in your messaging.
• Don’t be afraid to repeat yourself.
• Touchpoints – we’ll explain what they are and how many are required.
• We live in a digital world. But remember, print still has its place.
• Get out there and network – either in person or online.
• Are you on social media? Are you doing email marketing? If not, WHY NOT?
• Have a professional look at your brand image and tell you what they think!
To register for the free online workshop on 1st March 2022 10am-11.30 please fill in the details below:
The workshop will take place on either Teams or Zoom, participants will be sent an invite in advance of the event.
Presenting the Brand Awareness Workshop:
Carl D Jones
Having been joint Creative Director and Founder at Branded by Jones (formerly Carl Jones Design) for the past 18 years, Carl has been a brand designer and consultant for 30 years. Recent work includes creating brands and implementing awareness campaigns for Battlefield 1403, Wenlock Water, Community Resource (formerly Shropshire RCC), Metropole Hotel and Sytner Group. During his time at London design agencies, he developed brands for Tesco Stores, Malta Tourism and National Bank of Abu Dhabi.
Branded by Jones are retained by a number of clients to manage and implement monthly brand awareness campaigns.
Shrewsbury based Director of Information Solutions and The Web Orchard. Pete’s 15-year career has helped him amass a range of experience with businesses and organisations providing creative web development and digital marketing solutions. Working locally in Shropshire, nationally and internationally, The Web Orchard provides services for a wide variety of clients from parish councils to stock market listed businesses, public sector organisations and charities.
The organisations’ goal is to provide businesses with the tools they need to succeed online. Through extensive technical expertise and market knowledge, it allows us to tailor digital solutions specifically to clients’ needs.
This online training session is supported by Information Solutions. Providing outsource IT services and data security expertise to keep organisations secure and achieving success across the UK.