Google's algorithms rely on more than 200 unique signals or clues that make it possible for Google to work out what users might be looking for on the search engine. These signals and clues include things such as the specific words that appear on websites, the freshness of content, your region and the pagerank algorithm.
- Shropshire Web & IT Company Reveals New Brand07 Nov, 2017
- How your brand can make the most of Instagram's new feature23 Feb, 2017
- Mailchimp announces new Facebook Ad Campaigns to help engage customers31 Jan, 2017
- Join us! We're hiring a Web Developer for our Shrewsbury office15 Dec, 2016
- How to ensure your website is prepared for Black Friday and Christmas this year18 Nov, 2016