We are looking to hire a Web Developer for our office in Shrewsbury. The role will involve supporting our growing client base and developing in Drupal & WordPress.
As a web developer, you will be responsible for aspects of front-end & backend web development within a team and will have much to contribute in shaping the way our digital offering goes forward.
The successful applicant will need to have skills in the following areas:
- Experience of PHP and MySQL on Unix-like platforms.
- Confident building responsive user interfaces from PSD files and wireframes for functional specification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be expected to liaise and interface with internal clients directly, write technical specifications, advise senior management on technical issues, and liaise with senior Systems Administrators on a regular basis.
Experience in the following areas will be preferred:
- Building sites using WordPress and Drupal
- Building themes and plugins for WordPress and Drupal
Salary based on experience.
To apply send a CV to to [email protected]